- Several changes to the map as well as the zone.
- A new neutral Goblin town, Mudsprocket, has been added to the southwest, including a flight path and graveyard.
- 2 new Grimtotem villages has been added.
- A road has been added leading into Tabetha’s farm and the crashed zeppelin.
- New mobs has been added to a some areas. E.g. at Witch Hill and 2 islands at the eastern shore.
- A new quest was added on the docks in Theramore, involving the old lighthouse, Nat Pagle and a large sea monster that must be killed at the dock.
- An investigation has been started to solve the mystery surrounding the Shady Rest Inn. The truth will be revealed through a series of quests.
- A group of defias bandits has settled on a small island just off the coast. They are related to the abduction of king Varian Wrynn. The quest will involve both Jaina Proudmoore and Highlord Bolvar Fordragon.
- The garrison at North Point Tower are suffering from Grimtotem raid parties – its time to strike back.
- The horde share the interest in the Shady Rest Inn and are joining in on the investigation, which in the end will lead to the truth.
- Tabetha has gotten some new unfriendly neighbors which you’ll have to take care of.
- Tabetha has gotten a few apprentices which are in need of help.
- An undead from the Forsaken has been spotted among the Grimtotems, she is carrying a sealed letter, that may be of interest to both the horde and the alliance.
- The Goblins at Mudsprocket could need a hand in the hostile marsh.
- A single Ogre has occupied the inn in Mudsprocket and are seeking to bring peace to his dead comrades and bringing Onyxia his challenge.
- A lonely Goblin has been send to the wreck of the zeppelin, but she are in need of help.
- "Swamp Eye" Jarl at Swamplight Manor has a guess staying, who cares about his well-being.